Eligibility is limited to community-based organizations with documented non-profit [501(c)] status utilizing the majority of its funds for direct programs, services, or activities that provide significant support to the LGBTQ community in Wake County and/or North Carolina.
NC Pride at Night rates each applicant on financial soundness and organizational health and stability as well as service to the Wake County/N.C. LGBTQ community, including the quality and impact of its programs, services, and activities.
Applications will be accepted thru June 30, 2019. No applications will be accepted after that date. Awardee announcement will be made by July 19, 2019. Funding awards will be made after NC Pride at Night.
- Include all relevant contact information for your organization, including but not limited to, the name of the contact person and their phone number and other contact information, and a brief, concise summary of your organization.
- An overview should include the following:
- Your organization’s qualifications, including your organization’s background, primary mission, and history.
- Your organization’s current community service programs and activities.
- Appendices (upload the following):
- IRS tax-exempt status determination letter
For more information, you can contact us on our contact page.